Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Internationalization Working Group (until 24 August 2012)

From: "Coralie Mercier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:42:14 +0200

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to revise the Internationalization Activity [0] (see the W3C Process
Document description of Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal
includes a draft charter for the Internationalization Working Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2012/07/i18n-charter/charter.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 24 August 2012 on the
proposed charter. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Richard Ishida, Team Contact <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Coralie Mercier, W3C Communications

[0] https://www.w3.org/International/
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

-- 
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:[email-masked] +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/
_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work