Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:50:32 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Ondrej Sury is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-07-19

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shawn Emery            T 2012-07-02 draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2012-07-10 draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-08
Russ Mundy             T 2012-07-17 draft-ietf-pkix-caa-10
Magnus Nystrom         T 2012-07-17 draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-05
Hilarie Orman          T 2012-07-19 draft-ietf-grow-diverse-bgp-path-dist-07
Radia Perlman          T 2012-07-17 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-08
Sam Weiler             TR2012-03-23 draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-17
Nico Williams          T 2012-07-02 draft-farrell-decade-ni-09

For telechat 2012-08-16

Yaron Sheffer          T 2012-08-08 draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-03

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2012-06-26 draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-04
Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-11
Donald Eastlake          -          draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-04
Warren Kumari            2012-07-11 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06
Matt Lepinski            2012-07-11 draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-09
Alexey Melnikov          -          draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-12
Sandy Murphy             2012-07-19 draft-ietf-ospf-hybrid-bcast-and-p2mp-03
Tim Polk                 2012-07-23 draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-06
Eric Rescorla            2012-07-25 draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-11
Vincent Roca             2012-07-23 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-03
Joe Salowey              2012-08-09 draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-02
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-19
Tom Yu                   -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-19
Glen Zorn                -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-19
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-15