Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:42:11 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Brian Weis is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-08-30

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Sam Weiler             T -          draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-06

For telechat 2012-09-13

Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-08-13 draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-06
Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-08-13 draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2012-06-26 draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-04
Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-11
Donald Eastlake          -          draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-05
Warren Kumari            2012-07-11 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-06
Matt Lepinski            2012-07-11 draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-09
Alexey Melnikov          -          draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-12
Sandy Murphy             2012-07-19 draft-ietf-ospf-hybrid-bcast-and-p2mp-03
Tim Polk                 2012-07-23 draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-06
Eric Rescorla            2012-07-25 draft-ietf-websec-strict-transport-sec-11
Vincent Roca             2012-07-23 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-03
Joe Salowey              2012-08-09 draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-02
Ondrej Sury              2012-08-13 draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-05
Tina TSOU                2012-08-02 draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-17
Carl Wallace             2012-08-17 draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-05
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20
Tom Yu                   -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-20
Glen Zorn                -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-20
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16