Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:25:21 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

The last assignment message was several weeks ago.  You haven't missed 
anything; secdir assignments just went on walkabout.  There are twelve 
new assignments below as well as a few that have been lingering for 
some time.

Steve Hanna is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-06-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Tim Polk               T 2012-06-04 draft-farrresnickel-ipr-sanctions-06
Vincent Roca           T 2012-05-21 draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-11

For telechat 2012-07-05

Alan DeKok             T -          draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-meas-identity-06

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2012-06-28 draft-ietf-bliss-shared-appearances-10
Rob Austein              2012-06-26 draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-03
Richard Barnes           2012-06-28 draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-03
Dave Cridland            2012-06-28 draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-10
Donald Eastlake          -          draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-04
Shawn Emery              2012-07-02 draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling-02
Tobias Gondrom           2012-06-29 draft-sandlund-rfc4996bis-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2012-07-11 draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools-01
Magnus Nystrom           2012-05-10 draft-ietf-codec-opus-14
Ondrej Sury              2012-05-31 draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-bis-updates-18
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-19
Nico Williams            2012-07-02 draft-farrell-decade-ni-07
Tom Yu                   -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-19
Tom Yu                   2012-07-13 draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-
Glen Zorn                -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-19
Glen Zorn                2012-06-27 draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-15