Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:48:52 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Julien Laganier is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-04-26

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2012-04-16 draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05
Richard Barnes         T 2012-03-30 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02
Donald Eastlake        T 2012-04-13 draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-04-18 draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-17
Steve Hanna            T 2012-04-12 draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14
Scott Kelly            T 2012-04-24 draft-ietf-marf-as-13
Stephen Kent           T 2012-04-20 draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-04
Tero Kivinen           T -          draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc3265bis-08
Russ Mundy             T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-fecframe-raptor-10

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok               2012-04-17 draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-03-21 draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-04-16 draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-12
Leif Johansson           2012-04-12 draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-04
Warren Kumari            2012-04-25 draft-ietf-dane-protocol-19
Tim Polk                 2012-03-21 draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit-06
Joe Salowey              2012-04-18 draft-templin-aero-10
Carl Wallace             -          draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-07
Sam Weiler               2012-03-23 draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14
Klaas Wierenga           -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-19
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-19
Tom Yu                   -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-19
Glen Zorn                -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-19