Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:05:25 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Sandy Murphy is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-05-10

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2012-03-21 draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-04
Stephen Kent           T 2012-05-07 draft-ietf-appsawg-mime-default-charset-03
Warren Kumari          T 2012-05-02 draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-04
Alexey Melnikov        T -          draft-ietf-avtext-rams-scenarios-04
Tina TSOU              TR2012-03-23 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-09

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok               2012-04-17 draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-04-16 draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-12
Matt Lepinski            2012-05-02 draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-01
Catherine Meadows        2012-04-25 draft-ietf-dane-protocol-19
Kathleen Moriarty        2012-05-07 draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-09
Russ Mundy               2012-05-09 draft-ietf-netext-access-network-option-10
Tim Polk                 2012-03-21 draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit-06
Carl Wallace             -          draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-09
Sam Weiler               2012-03-23 draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-19
Tom Yu                   -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-19
Glen Zorn                -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-19