Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:20:36 -0400 (EDT)

There are some new assignments of docs scheduled for the 12 April 
telechat.  The last assignment message was 16 March, well before the 
Paris meeting.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Scott Kelly is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-04-12

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-03-30 draft-ietf-ancp-pon-02
Dave Cridland          T 2012-03-30 draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-08
Shawn Emery            T 2012-04-12 draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04
Tobias Gondrom         T 2012-04-11 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-09
Charlie Kaufman        T 2012-04-11 draft-ietf-tcpm-3517bis-02
Catherine Meadows      T 2012-03-22 draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-07
Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-03-22 draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03
Tim Polk               T 2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-18
Eric Rescorla          T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12
Yaron Sheffer          T 2012-03-26 draft-ietf-avtcore-feedback-supression-rtp-16
Ondrej Sury            T 2012-03-26 draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-09
Sam Weiler             TR2012-03-06 draft-george-travel-faq-05
Brian Weis             T 2012-04-09 draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-11

For telechat 2012-04-26

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2012-04-16 draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05
Donald Eastlake        T 2012-04-13 draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-06
Steve Hanna            T 2012-04-12 draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14
Russ Mundy             T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-fecframe-raptor-10

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Richard Barnes           2012-03-30 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02
Alan DeKok               2012-04-17 draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2012-04-18 draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync-17
Dan Harkins              2012-04-11 draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-10
Sam Hartman              2012-04-11 draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-08
Paul Hoffman             2012-04-08 draft-ietf-krb-wg-des-die-die-die-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-03-21 draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-04-16 draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-12
Leif Johansson           2012-04-12 draft-ietf-netmod-smi-yang-04
Tim Polk                 2012-03-21 draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit-06
Eric Rescorla            2012-02-08 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08
Vincent Roca             2012-02-06 draft-ietf-simple-chat-14
Joe Salowey              2012-04-18 draft-templin-aero-10
Carl Wallace             -          draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-07
Sam Weiler               2012-03-23 draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14
Klaas Wierenga           -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-19
Nico Williams            -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-19
Tom Yu                   -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-19
Glen Zorn                -          draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-19

---

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:07:16 -0400 (EDT)

We don't have many new docs coming into the pipeline, but a bunch of 
the docs on tomorrow's telechat have yet to be reviewed.  Please check 
the list below.  I'll send new assignments tomorrow or Friday.

-- Sam

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012, Samuel Weiler wrote:

> There are some new assignments of docs scheduled for the 12 April telechat. 
> The last assignment message was 16 March, well before the Paris meeting.
>
> Tobias Gondrom         T 2012-04-11 
> draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-09
> Yaron Sheffer          T 2012-03-26 
> draft-ietf-avtcore-feedback-supression-rtp-16
> Richard Barnes           2012-03-30 
> draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02
> Alan DeKok               2012-04-17 
> draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-05
> _______________________________________________
> secdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir
> wiki: http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview
>
>