Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:59:42 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Klaas Wierenga is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-04-12

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-03-22 draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03
Kathleen Moriarty      T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-09
Russ Mundy             T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-fecframe-raptor-10
Tim Polk               T 2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-18
Eric Rescorla          T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12
Vincent Roca           T 2012-04-03 draft-johansson-loa-registry-04
Ondrej Sury            T 2012-03-26 draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-09
Brian Weis             T 2012-04-09 draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-10

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-03-21 draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03
Chris Lonvick            2012-03-28 draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-09
Catherine Meadows        2012-03-22 draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-06
Magnus Nystrom           2012-03-20 draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-05
Radia Perlman            2012-03-21 draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-06
Tim Polk                 2012-03-21 draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit-06
Eric Rescorla            2012-02-08 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08
Vincent Roca             2012-02-06 draft-ietf-simple-chat-14
Joe Salowey              2012-04-18 draft-templin-aero-10
Yaron Sheffer            2012-03-26 draft-ietf-avtcore-feedback-supression-rtp-15
Tina TSOU                2012-03-23 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-08
Carl Wallace             -          draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-07
Sam Weiler               2012-03-23 draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-14