Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:41:37 -0500 (EST)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Yaron Sheffer is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-03-15

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-07
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-03-13 draft-ietf-pcn-3-in-1-encoding-08
Leif Johansson         T 2012-03-06 draft-ietf-decade-problem-statement-05
Scott Kelly            T 2012-03-15 draft-ietf-appsawg-xdash-03
Warren Kumari          T 2012-03-14 draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08
Matt Lepinski          T 2012-03-09 draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-03
David McGrew           T 2012-03-08 draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-05
Magnus Nystrom         T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-05
Nico Williams          T 2012-03-14 draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-03
Glen Zorn              T 2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-05

For telechat 2012-04-12

Alexey Melnikov        T 2012-03-22 draft-ietf-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-03
Kathleen Moriarty      T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-09
Russ Mundy             T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-fecframe-raptor-10
Sandy Murphy           T 2012-03-19 draft-ietf-ippm-rt-loss-03
Tim Polk               T 2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-17
Eric Rescorla          T 2012-03-20 draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12

Last calls and special requests:

Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-03-21 draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03
Charlie Kaufman          2012-03-12 draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06
Chris Lonvick            2012-03-28 draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-09
Catherine Meadows        2012-03-22 draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-06
Hilarie Orman            2012-03-21 draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-03
Radia Perlman            2012-03-21 draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-06
Tim Polk                 2012-03-21 draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit-06
Eric Rescorla            2012-02-08 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08
Vincent Roca             2012-04-03 draft-johansson-loa-registry-04
Vincent Roca             2012-02-06 draft-ietf-simple-chat-14
Joe Salowey              2012-04-18 draft-templin-aero-10