Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Web Applications Working Group (until 2012-04-09)

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 14:39:30 -0500

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to
revise the Web Applications Working Group charter [0] (see the W3C
Process Document description of Working Groups [1]):

  http://www.w3.org/2012/03/webapps-proposed-charter.html

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at W3C,
this draft charter is public during the Advisory Committee review
period.

W3C invites public comments through 2012-04-09 on the proposed charter.
Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a public
archive:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you
work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate your comments with your
Advisory Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make
public comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee
Representative refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Doug Schepers <[email-masked]>, Team Contact.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/2010/webapps/charter/
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/groups.html#GroupsWG
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work