Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:00:20 -0500 (EST)

Several of the newly assigned docs are also on the IESG telechat two 
weeks from today.  As fair warning, the IESG tends to try to clear its 
backlog before the IESG-member-changeover in March, so the docs listed 
in the last call section of this email are more likely than usual to 
be on the March 15th telechat, also.

-- Sam

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

David McGrew is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-03-15

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-03-13 draft-ietf-pcn-3-in-1-encoding-08
Leif Johansson         T 2012-03-06 draft-ietf-decade-problem-statement-05
Stephen Kent           T 2012-03-08 draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-01
Julien Laganier        T 2012-03-08 draft-ietf-mediactrl-6231-iana-00
Barry Leiba            T 2012-03-08 draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-05
Matt Lepinski          T 2012-03-09 draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-03
Nico Williams          T 2012-03-14 draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-03

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein              2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-03-21 draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03
Charlie Kaufman          2012-03-12 draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06
Scott Kelly              2012-03-15 draft-ietf-appsawg-xdash-03
Tero Kivinen             2012-03-14 draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-11
Warren Kumari            2012-03-14 draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08
Chris Lonvick            2012-03-28 draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-07
Tim Polk                 2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-17
Eric Rescorla            2012-02-08 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08
Vincent Roca             2012-02-06 draft-ietf-simple-chat-13
Klaas Wierenga           2012-03-08 draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10
Glen Zorn                2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-05