Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:48:36 -0500 (EST)

A large number of new documents, some already scheduled for the 1 
March telechat.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Jeffrey Hutzelman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-03-01

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2012-02-23 draft-ietf-lisp-interworking-04
Donald Eastlake        T 2012-02-27 draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-08
Shawn Emery            T 2012-02-27 draft-ietf-manet-smf-13
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-02-23 draft-ietf-pcn-3-in-1-encoding-08
Steve Hanna            T 2012-02-23 draft-ietf-pcn-encoding-comparison-08
Dan Harkins            T 2012-02-27 draft-ietf-pcp-base-23
Hilarie Orman          T 2012-03-01 draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-06
Joe Salowey            T 2012-02-21 draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-14
Tina TSOU              T 2012-02-20 draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-05
Carl Wallace           T 2012-02-21 draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr-08
Brian Weis             T 2012-02-20 draft-ietf-v6ops-v6nd-problems-04

For telechat 2012-03-15

Sam Hartman            T 2012-03-13 draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-03

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-09
Rob Austein              2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-07
Richard Barnes           2012-02-28 draft-ietf-core-link-format-11
Dave Cridland            2012-02-23 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcards-02
Tobias Gondrom           2012-02-29 draft-ietf-mext-mip6-tls-03
Paul Hoffman             2012-03-16 draft-reschke-http-status-308-05
Leif Johansson          R2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-23
Barry Leiba              2012-01-13 draft-ietf-pcn-signaling-requirements-08
Tim Polk                 2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-17
Eric Rescorla            2012-02-08 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08
Vincent Roca             2012-02-06 draft-ietf-simple-chat-13
Klaas Wierenga           2012-03-08 draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10
Nico Williams            2012-03-14 draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-03
Tom Yu                   2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-05
Glen Zorn                2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-05