Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:04:45 -0500 (EST)

We have lots of documents, some recently assigned, that are on next 
week's IESG telechat.  Reviews by tomorrow would be appreciated.

-- Sam

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Charlie Kaufman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-03-01

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2012-02-23 draft-ietf-lisp-interworking-04
Donald Eastlake        T 2012-02-27 draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-08
Shawn Emery            T 2012-02-27 draft-ietf-manet-smf-13
Tobias Gondrom         T 2012-02-29 draft-ietf-mext-mip6-tls-03
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-02-23 draft-ietf-pcn-3-in-1-encoding-08
Steve Hanna            T 2012-02-23 draft-ietf-pcn-encoding-comparison-08
Dan Harkins            T 2012-02-27 draft-ietf-pcp-base-23
Hilarie Orman          T 2012-03-01 draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-06
Carl Wallace           T 2012-02-21 draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr-08

For telechat 2012-03-15

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Leif Johansson         T 2012-03-06 draft-ietf-decade-problem-statement-05
Nico Williams          T 2012-03-14 draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-03

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins             2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-09
Rob Austein              2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-tdim-mib-07
Richard Barnes           2012-02-28 draft-ietf-core-link-format-11
Dave Cridland            2012-02-23 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcards-02
Paul Hoffman             2012-03-16 draft-reschke-http-status-308-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2012-03-21 draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-03
Leif Johansson          R2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-23
Tim Polk                 2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-17
Eric Rescorla            2012-02-08 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08
Vincent Roca             2012-02-06 draft-ietf-simple-chat-13
Klaas Wierenga           2012-03-08 draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10
Tom Yu                   2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-05
Glen Zorn                2012-02-28 draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-05