Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:03:01 -0500 (EST)

It's a quiet time in the world of the secdir.  A few docs first 
assigned two weeks ago (and with IETF LCs that ended earlier this 
week) are on the 16 February telechat.  Four new assignments.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Klaas Wierenga is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-02-16

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2012-01-03 draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-07
Warren Kumari          T 2012-01-24 draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-07
Russ Mundy             T 2012-02-14 draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-02
Sandy Murphy           T 2012-02-06 draft-ietf-dnsext-xnamercode-00
Radia Perlman          T 2012-02-07 draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-08
Yaron Sheffer          T 2012-02-06 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05
Ondrej Sury            T 2012-02-06 draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-03

For telechat 2012-03-01

Brian Weis             T 2012-02-20 draft-ietf-v6ops-v6nd-problems-04

Last calls and special requests:

Leif Johansson          R2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-23
Julien Laganier          2012-02-13 draft-ietf-marf-redaction-08
Barry Leiba              2012-01-13 draft-ietf-pcn-signaling-requirements-07
Magnus Nystrom           2012-02-07 draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-04
Hilarie Orman            2012-02-07 draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-04
Tim Polk                 2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-16
Eric Rescorla            2012-02-08 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08
Vincent Roca             2012-02-06 draft-ietf-simple-chat-13
Joe Salowey              2012-02-21 draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-14
Tina TSOU                2012-02-20 draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-05
Carl Wallace             2012-02-21 draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr-08
Sam Weiler               2012-03-06 draft-george-travel-faq-03

---

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:15:17 +0100

> Leif Johansson          R2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-23

no sense in letting things sit around :-)