Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 12:03:14 -0500 (EST)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Tero Kivinen is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-01-19

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2012-01-11 draft-ash-gcac-algorithm-spec-03
Alan DeKok             T 2012-01-06 draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2012-01-18 draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00
Sam Hartman            T 2012-01-05 draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-07
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2012-01-18 draft-ietf-marf-authfailure-report-09
Leif Johansson         T 2012-01-16 draft-ietf-mile-rfc6045-bis-05
Leif Johansson         T 2012-01-17 draft-ietf-mile-rfc6046-bis-05
Charlie Kaufman        T 2012-01-18 draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-06
Julien Laganier        T 2012-01-18 draft-ietf-marf-redaction-04

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland            2012-01-03 draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-04
Steve Hanna              2012-01-13 draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03
Paul Hoffman             2012-01-12 draft-ietf-alto-reqs-12
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2012-01-13 draft-ietf-pcn-signaling-requirements-07
Scott Kelly              2012-01-17 draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-09
Stephen Kent             -          draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-03-04
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08