Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:12:22 -0500 (EST)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Sandy Murphy is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2012-02-02

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Hilarie Orman          TR2011-12-13 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-24

For telechat 2012-02-16

Russ Mundy             T 2012-02-14 draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-01

For telechat 2012-03-15

Tina TSOU              T 2012-02-14 draft-shin-augmented-pake-10

Last calls and special requests:

Dave Cridland            2012-01-03 draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-04
Warren Kumari            2012-01-24 draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-06
Barry Leiba              2012-01-13 draft-ietf-pcn-signaling-requirements-07
Matt Lepinski            2012-01-26 draft-ietf-radext-radsec-10
Alexey Melnikov          2012-01-27 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-02
Kathleen Moriarty        2012-02-03 draft-ietf-tsvwg-source-quench-04

---

From: Ondřej Surý <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:25:06 +0100

This really needs a review.  There were couple of points raised by other
directorates about SHA-1 vs SHA-256 and they all referred to secdir review
and I still miss it.  I have incorporated all changes from last call,
so there's draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-05 now.

--
 Ondřej Surý
 vedoucí výzkumu/Head of R&D department
 -------------------------------------------
 CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --    Laboratoře CZ.NIC
 Americka 23, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
 mailto:[email-masked]    http://nic.cz/
 tel:+420.222745110       fax:+420.222745112
 -------------------------------------------