Subject: [secdir] assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:04:01 -0500 (EST)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2012-02-02

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Steve Hanna            TR2012-01-13 draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03
Matt Lepinski          T 2012-01-26 draft-ietf-radext-radsec-11
Hilarie Orman          TR2011-12-13 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-24

For telechat 2012-02-16

Russ Mundy             T 2012-02-14 draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-02

Last calls and special requests:

Dave Cridland            2012-01-03 draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-06
Warren Kumari            2012-01-24 draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-07
Barry Leiba              2012-01-13 draft-ietf-pcn-signaling-requirements-07
Alexey Melnikov          2012-01-27 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-02
Sandy Murphy             2012-02-06 draft-ietf-dnsext-xnamercode-00
Magnus Nystrom           2012-02-07 draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-04
Hilarie Orman            2012-02-07 draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-04
Radia Perlman            2012-02-07 draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-07
Tim Polk                 2012-02-07 draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-15
Eric Rescorla            2012-02-08 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-08
Vincent Roca             2012-02-06 draft-ietf-simple-chat-13
Joe Salowey              2012-02-21 draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-14
Yaron Sheffer            2012-02-06 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05
Ondrej Sury              2012-02-06 draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-03