Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:07:30 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I just sent assignments on Wednesday.  Enough's changed to make 
an update seem reasonable.  I'm next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

The ADs would appreciate having reviews for the docs on next week's 
telechat no later than TODAY.  See Tim's note on Thursday, June 3rd 
for details.  For other docs, please try to complete reviews by the 
end of IETF LC.

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-06-17

Rob Austein            T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-08
Shawn Emery            T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-ipsecme-eap-mutual-03
Chris Lonvick          T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-hip-bone-06
David McGrew           T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-02
Russ Mundy             T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane-03
Radia Perlman          T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling-17

For telechat 2010-07-01

Sandy Murphy           T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-04
Magnus Nystrom         T 2010-06-29 draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-03
Vincent Roca           T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis-03
Yaron Sheffer          T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-nsis-tunnel-11

Last calls and special requests:

Richard Barnes           2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-06
Sam Hartman              2010-05-27 draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-04-07 draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-06
Charlie Kaufman          2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-address-format-08
Stephen Kent             2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-09
Julien Laganier          2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-11
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Hilarie Orman            2010-06-22 draft-ietf-martini-reqs-07
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Joe Salowey              2010-06-22 draft-ietf-sipcore-invfix-01
Stefan Santesson         2010-07-07 draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-07
Juergen Schoenwaelder    2010-06-24 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsec-ha-06
Tina TSOU                2010-07-09 draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc-03
Carl Wallace             2010-05-06 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-survive-fwk-05
Carl Wallace             2010-07-09 draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-07
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-05
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06
Larry Zhu                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-07