Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:16:17 -0400 (EDT)

Juergen Schoenwaelder is next in the rotation.  Two of the new 
assignments are already scheduled for the telechat on July 1st.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

The ADs would appreciate having reviews for the docs on telechat no 
later than this Friday.  See Tim's note on Thursday, June 3rd for 
details.  For other docs, please try to complete reviews by the end of 
IETF LC.

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-06-17 (please review by this Friday, June 11th)

Rob Austein            T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-term-08
Alan DeKok             T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-05
Alan DeKok             T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-14
Shawn Emery            T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-06
Stephen Farrell        T 2010-06-15 draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-02
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-ipsecme-eap-mutual-03
Chris Lonvick          T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-hip-bone-06
David McGrew           T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-02
Russ Mundy             T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane-03
Radia Perlman          T 2010-06-15 draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling-17

For telechat 2010-07-01 (please complete by Friday, June 25th or the 
end of IETF LC, whichever is sooner.)

Sandy Murphy           T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-04
Magnus Nystrom         T 2010-06-29 draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-03

Last calls and special requests:

Sam Hartman              2010-05-27 draft-ietf-avt-srtp-not-mandatory-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-04-07 draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-06
Charlie Kaufman          2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-address-format-08
Scott Kelly              2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-dns64-09
Stephen Kent             2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-09
Tero Kivinen             2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-20
Julien Laganier          2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-11
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Hilarie Orman            2010-06-22 draft-ietf-martini-reqs-07
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Vincent Roca             2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-06
Joe Salowey              2010-06-22 draft-ietf-sipcore-invfix-01
Stefan Santesson         2010-07-07 draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-07
Carl Wallace             2010-05-06 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-survive-fwk-05
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-05
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06
Larry Zhu                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-07