Subject: Re: [secdir] PGP Key Signgin

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 15:47:51 -0400

--On Tuesday, June 08, 2010 01:22:18 PM -0500 Marcia Beaulieu 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Are you planning on holding the PGP Key Signing in Maastricht?  If you
> are, when do you want to hold it.  We are going back to the regular
> schedule which means Tuesday will end at 6:10pm since that is the night
> the social will be held though we don't have the specifics on the social
> event yet.  At the 77th, the PGP Key Signing was held on Tuesday evening.

Good question.  When we discussed this last, we decided to go with Tuesday 
evening for IETF77, but talked about targeting Sunday after the reception 
for future meetings.  Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it 
to Maastricht, or to Beijing.  So, if we're going to have these sessions, 
we need someone else to run them(*).  To that end, I'm copying John 
Klensin, who's been involved before, and the Security Directorate, in the 
hopes that someone there will be interested enough to volunteer.

-- Jeff

(*) I can, however, continue to collect the keyrings via email and publish 
them on the web, if that's useful.