Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:56:00 -0400 (EDT)

Glen Zorn is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-07-01

Richard Barnes         TR2010-06-29 draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-09
Sandy Murphy           T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-04
Magnus Nystrom         T 2010-06-29 draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-03
Radia Perlman          T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling-18
Vincent Roca           T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis-03

For telechat 2010-07-15

Larry Zhu              T 2010-07-13 draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def-06

Last calls and special requests:

Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-04-07 draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-06
Julien Laganier          2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-11
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Stefan Santesson         2010-07-07 draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-07
Tina TSOU                2010-07-09 draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc-03
Brian Weis               2010-07-16 draft-daboo-srv-caldav-05
Nico Williams            2010-07-16 draft-turner-suiteb-cmc-02
Tom Yu                   2010-07-08 draft-ietf-netmod-yang-usage-07
Kurt Zeilenga            2010-07-23 draft-hammer-hostmeta-13
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06
Larry Zhu                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-07