Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:51:54 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to all who have recently gotten in a review; our backlog seems 
to be shrinking.  Only two new assignments this week.  Tom Yu is next 
in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-07-01 (please review by this Friday):

Sandy Murphy           T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-04
Magnus Nystrom         T 2010-06-29 draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-03
Radia Perlman          T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-nsis-applicability-mobility-signaling-18
Vincent Roca           T 2010-06-29 draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis-03

Last calls and special requests:

Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-04-07 draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-06
Julien Laganier          2010-06-15 draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-stateful-11
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Hilarie Orman            2010-06-22 draft-ietf-martini-reqs-07
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Joe Salowey              2010-06-22 draft-ietf-sipcore-invfix-01
Stefan Santesson         2010-07-07 draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-07
Tina TSOU                2010-07-09 draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc-03
Carl Wallace             2010-05-06 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-survive-fwk-06
Carl Wallace             2010-07-09 draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-07
Brian Weis               2010-07-16 draft-daboo-srv-caldav-05
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-06
Nico Williams            2010-07-16 draft-turner-suiteb-cmc-02
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06
Larry Zhu                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-07