Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:36:12 -0400 (EDT)

The telechat agenda for next week may not yet be final, but with the 
number of never-reviewed docs scheduled for it, I decided to send this 
week's assignments a day or so early, just to give folks more warning.
There may be another update to this list in the next couple of days.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-04-22

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Rob Austein            T 2010-04-20 draft-denenberg-mods-etc-media-types-01
Alan DeKok             T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-netmod-yang-12
Shawn Emery            TR2010-04-20 draft-ietf-nsis-ext-07
Stephen Farrell        T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-07
Tobias Gondrom         TR2010-04-20 draft-mattsson-mikey-ticket-03
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-radext-status-server-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-06
Scott Kelly            T 2010-04-20 draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-algs-01
Stephen Kent           T 2010-04-20 draft-wallace-using-ta-constraints-02
Russ Mundy             T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-09
Sandy Murphy           T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-avt-register-srtp-01
Brian Weis             T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-19
Nico Williams          T 2010-04-20 draft-haberman-rpsl-reachable-test-03

For telechat 2010-05-06

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Tom Yu                 T 2010-05-04 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-10

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Dave Cridland            2010-03-22 draft-ietf-isms-dtls-tm-10
Alan DeKok               2009-10-01 draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04
Steve Hanna              None       draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-08
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-04-07 draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2010-04-06 draft-lawrence-sipforum-user-agent-config-00
Charlie Kaufman          2010-04-05 draft-turner-additional-cms-ri-choices-03
Barry Leiba              2010-04-16 draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-transport-02
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
David McGrew             2010-04-14 draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-01
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Catherine Meadows        None       draft-ietf-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp-05
Chris Newman             2010-04-19 draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-07
Magnus Nystrom           2010-04-21 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework-11
Hilarie Orman            2010-04-26 draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-11
Radia Perlman            2010-04-29 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-rfc3984bis-10
Eric Rescorla            2010-04-26 draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-10
Vincent Roca             2010-04-26 draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-05
Joe Salowey              2010-04-26 draft-ietf-keyprov-symmetrickeyformat-07
Stefan Santesson         2010-04-23 draft-reschke-webdav-post-06
Juergen Schoenwaelder    2010-04-26 draft-turner-application-pkcs10-media-type-02
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-04
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06
Larry Zhu                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-06