Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:11:53 -0400 (EDT)

No relevant changes to the telechat agenda for next week.  (Docs have 
been added, but all of those reviews are in.)  Have a happy April 1st.
Russ Mundy is next in the rotation.

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-04-08

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-04-06 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-03
Chris Newman           T 2010-04-06 draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-16
Chris Newman           T 2010-04-06 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-04

For telechat 2010-04-22

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-06
Julien Laganier        T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-08
Barry Leiba            T 2010-04-20 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-09
Nico Williams          T 2010-04-20 draft-haberman-rpsl-reachable-test-03

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Rob Austein              2010-03-29 draft-denenberg-mods-etc-media-types-01
Dave Cridland            2010-03-22 draft-ietf-isms-dtls-tm-09
Alan DeKok               2009-10-01 draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04
Alan DeKok               2010-03-24 draft-ietf-netmod-yang-11
Stephen Farrell          2010-03-29 draft-ietf-sipcore-info-events-07
Tobias Gondrom           2010-03-24 draft-mattsson-mikey-ticket-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2010-03-29 draft-ietf-radext-status-server-06
Steve Hanna              None       draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-08
Paul Hoffman             2010-04-05 draft-housley-cms-content-constraints-extn-04
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-04-07 draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2010-04-06 draft-lawrence-sipforum-user-agent-config-00
Charlie Kaufman          2010-04-05 draft-turner-additional-cms-ri-choices-03
Scott Kelly              2010-04-05 draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-algs-01
Stephen Kent             2010-04-05 draft-wallace-using-ta-constraints-02
Tero Kivinen             2010-04-08 draft-freed-sieve-notary-07
Chris Lonvick            2010-04-14 draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-01
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
David McGrew             2010-04-14 draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-01
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Catherine Meadows        None       draft-ietf-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp-05
Vidya Narayanan          2008-11-21 draft-ietf-sip-saml-07
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Brian Weis               2010-03-15 draft-ietf-nsis-rmd-18
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-04
Tom Yu                   2010-03-18 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-08
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06
Larry Zhu                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-06