Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:18:22 -0500 (EST)

Nico Williams is next in the rotation.

Documents on the telechat agenda typically have a last call end date 
before the date shown below; reviews by the end of last call are 
typically more appreciated by the doc editors.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
       http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-01-21

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2010-01-19 draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib-08
Eric Rescorla          T 2010-01-19 draft-gennai-smime-cnipa-pec-05
Eric Rescorla          T 2010-01-19 draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-06
Joe Salowey            T 2010-01-19 draft-ietf-pana-preauth-08
Larry Zhu              TR2010-01-19 draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-09

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Rob Austein              2009-11-28 draft-ietf-pkix-attr-cert-mime-type-02
Richard Barnes           None       draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-06
Dave Cridland            2009-11-25 draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-22
Alan DeKok               2009-10-01 draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04
Alan DeKok               2009-12-07 draft-ietf-capwap-802dot11-mib-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-06-29 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-10-13 draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-05
David McGrew             None       draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-06
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Russ Mundy               2009-10-21 draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-11
Sandy Murphy            R2009-11-18 draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-07
Sandy Murphy             2010-01-14 draft-turner-ecprivatekey-02
Vidya Narayanan          2008-11-21 draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Chris Newman             2010-01-07 draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-15
Hilarie Orman            2010-01-14 draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-04
Joe Salowey              2009-02-08 draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-13
Hannes Tschofenig        2010-02-05 draft-allbery-afs-srv-records-03
Tina TSOU                2010-02-01 draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-06
Sean Turner              2010-02-01 draft-jabley-reverse-servers-01
Carl Wallace             2010-01-27 draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-spc-rsvpte-ext-06
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Sam Weiler               2010-01-27 draft-ietf-sipcore-199-02
Brian Weis               2009-10-20 draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-05
Brian Weis               2010-01-28 draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-08
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-04
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-05
Larry Zhu                2009-05-09 draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req-02