Subject: [secdir] secdir re-review of draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd-06.txt

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:34:01 +0200

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

All my previous comments concerning draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd-04.txt
have been addressed, except perhaps this one:

c) There are two places where IANA assigned values need to be filled
   into the text; perhaps add more explicit RFC editor instructions so
   the editor knows what to fill in for 'TBD1'.

I assume the authors will check carefully during auth48 that correct
updates have been made by the RFC editor once IANA has assigned a
value.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: "Dan Harkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Juergen,

  I really apologize for missing this. I erroneously assumed this comment
was a duplicate of one I received from IANA and it obviously was not. -07
has been submitted. Please take a look and see whether it addresses your
comment. Again, sorry for the SNAFU.

  For the telechat: please use -07 and to all of you I, again, apologize
for the screw-up.

  regards,

  Dan.

On Mon, September 21, 2009 1:34 am, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> secdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir
>