Subject: [secdir] [New-work] Subject: Proposed W3C Charter: eGovernment Interest Group (until 2009-09-28)

From: Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:17:31 -0500

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to  
revise the eGovernment Activity [0] (see the W3C Process Document  
description of Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal includes a draft  
charter for the eGovernment Interest Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2009/06/eGov/ig-charter

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at  
W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory Committee review  
period.

W3C invites public comments through 2009-09-28 on the proposed  
charter. Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a  
public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you  
work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate your comments with your  
Advisory Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make  
public comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee  
Representative refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact José M. Alonso, eGovernment Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/
[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List
--
Ian Jacobs ([email-masked])    http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                                      +1 718 260 9447

_______________________________________________
New-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir