Subject: [secdir] Assignments for October 30th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:53:22 -0400 (EDT)

I'll be on holiday for the next two weeks; if there are any secdir 
secretary issues that need timely attention, please take them up with 
the ADs.

Kurt Zeilenga is next in the rotation.

-- Sam

All of the below are last call or special request reviews -- there 
aren't any docs on the November 6th telechat agenda yet.

Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-enum-combined-08
Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-psamp-info-11
Steve Hanna                       draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-09
Sam Hartman                       draft-hammer-oauth-00
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-sip-sips-08
Tero Kivinen                      draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-07
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-11
Marcus Leech                      draft-ietf-dnsext-forgery-resilience-07
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-16
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-06
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-03
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-03
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-07
Magnus Nystrom                    draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-spec-02
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-sip-dtls-srtp-framework-04
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-15
Stefan Santesson                  draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-03
Juergen Schoenwaelder             draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-04
Yaron Sheffer                     draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-07
Susan Thomson                     draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-dot-x-09
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-block-09
Sean Turner                       draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj-09
Carl Wallace                    R draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-09
Carl Wallace                      draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-05
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-01
Sam Weiler                        draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis-04
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-03
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-26
Tom Yu                            draft-ietf-idr-as-documentation-reservation-00
Kurt Zeilenga                   R draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-15
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-01

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir