Subject: [secdir] Assignments for October 7th and 10th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:39:45 -0400 (EDT)

The secdir list successfully moved to ietf.org.

Chris Lonvick is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
    http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2008-10-07

Shawn Emery                    T  draft-ietf-avt-rtp-toffset-07
Barry Leiba                    T  draft-bryant-mpls-tp-jwt-report-00
Larry Zhu                      T  draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-06

Last calls and special requests:

Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-enum-combined-08
Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-psamp-info-10
Steve Hanna                       draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-07
David Harrington                  draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-04
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-sip-sips-08
Jeffrey Hutzelman                 draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-03
Charlie Kaufman                   draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-05
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc4420bis-03
Stephen Kent                      draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-09
Tero Kivinen                      draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-07
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-10
Marcus Leech                      draft-ietf-dnsext-forgery-resilience-07
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-16
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-06
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-03
Carl Wallace                    R draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-09
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-01
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-04
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-01

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir