Subject: [secdir] Telechat Assignments for November 4th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 04:08:29 -0400 (EDT)

Rather than send a full set of assignments this week, I'm just sending 
a list of documents on telechat next Thursday.  Some of these may have 
been reviewed recently; if so, there's no need to respond -- the 
reviews have undoubtedly been received, just not recorded.  The "R" 
flag (for "recheck") marks documents that have been reviewed at least 
once before.

As noted on October 23rd, I'm on holiday through next week -- please 
contact the ADs with any issues or questions.  And for the full list 
of outstanding assignments, see that message from the 23rd.

-- Sam

Reviewer                          Draft
Derek Atkins                   TR draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-09
Lakshminath Dondeti            T  draft-ietf-enum-combined-08
Lakshminath Dondeti            T  draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update-02
Donald Eastlake                TR draft-ietf-enum-infrastructure-07
Phillip Hallam-Baker           T  draft-ietf-psamp-info-11
Steve Hanna                    T  draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-10
Paul Hoffman                   TR draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand         T  draft-ietf-sip-sips-08
Tero Kivinen                   T  draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-08
Julien Laganier                T  draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-11
Catherine Meadows              TR draft-ietf-behave-dccp-04
Alexey Melnikov                T  draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-03
Magnus Nystrom                 T  draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-spec-02
Eric Rescorla                  T  draft-ietf-sip-dtls-srtp-framework-05
Joe Salowey                    T  draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-16
Tom Yu                         T  draft-ietf-idr-as-documentation-reservation-00

Again, recent reviews have NOT been noted in my database -- if you've 
reviewed the doc recently, you don't need to do anything.

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir