Subject: [secdir] Assignments for October 27th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:37:45 -0400 (EDT)

There were some late additions to the telechat this week, 
all of documents that had already been assigned for some time.

Carl Wallace is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
    http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2008-10-21

David Harrington               T  draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman              T  draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-03
Charlie Kaufman                TR draft-ietf-sip-fork-loop-fix-07
Sandy Murphy                   T  draft-ietf-idr-as-representation-01

Last calls and special requests:

Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-enum-combined-08
Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-psamp-info-11
Steve Hanna                       draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb-08
Sam Hartman                       draft-hammer-oauth-00
Paul Hoffman                      draft-bryan-metalink-03
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-sip-sips-08
Tero Kivinen                      draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-07
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-11
Marcus Leech                      draft-ietf-dnsext-forgery-resilience-07
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-16
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-behave-dccp-03
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-06
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-behave-stun-test-vectors-03
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-03
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-07
Magnus Nystrom                    draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-spec-02
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-sip-dtls-srtp-framework-04
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-15
Stefan Santesson                  draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-03
Juergen Schoenwaelder             draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-04
Susan Thomson                     draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-dot-x-09
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-block-09
Sean Turner                       draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj-09
Carl Wallace                    R draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-09
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-01
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-26
Kurt Zeilenga                   R draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-15
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-01
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir