Subject: [secdir] Review of draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:56:11 -0700

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. 
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security 
area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these 
comments just like any other last call comments.

This document describes how to set up bidirectional paths with different 
bandwidth requirements in each direction.
It is a straightforward design, and as the authors note, there are no 
security considerations introduced by allowing
asymmetric reservations.

I see no problems with this document.

Radia
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir