Subject: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-cridland-urlfetch-binary-03

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

Due to time constraints, I was not able to thoroughly review this 
document.  However, it appears to be in good shape and the Security 
Considerations section along with the security considerations notes in the 
normatively referenced documents seem to cover all security threats that I 
could imagine.

Regards,
Chris
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir