Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-04.txt

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 23:07:39 +0100

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

I find the document clear and easy to read. I think the text in the
security considerations section is adequate for this DHCPv6 extension.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir