Subject: [Secauth] A page for secuth?

From: "Liushucheng (Will)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 09:06:19 +0000

Folks,

I just joint this list and read through your emails. Regarding Hosnieh said "One problem I can see here is that since some of the discussion was in
separate messages, it was not easy to follow the cases. "  Yes, it will be difficult for a freshman to catch up here.

One good example is what TAPS and ACTN did. They set up a web page  which make everything much easier.
https://sites.google.com/site/actnbof/
https://sites.google.com/site/transportprotocolservices/charter-proposal
Just FYI.

Regards,
Shucheng LIU (Will)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shucheng LIU (Will), Ph.D.
Researcher & Standard Representative
Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shucheng
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Hosnieh Rafiee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:24:08 +0200

You're right. 

Thanks for your suggestion. 

I will create a page today and post all the summery including the two
documents I prepared as a use cases and requirements. 

Thanks again,

Best,

Hosnieh

P.S. Sorry folks, I was quite busy with changing my work place and I really
appreciate helps to progress this work faster.

From: Secauth [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Liushucheng
(Will)
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Secauth] A page for secuth?

Folks,

I just joint this list and read through your emails. Regarding Hosnieh said
"One problem I can see here is that since some of the discussion was in

separate messages, it was not easy to follow the cases. "  Yes, it will be
difficult for a freshman to catch up here.

One good example is what TAPS and ACTN did. They set up a web page  which
make everything much easier.

Just FYI.

Regards,

Shucheng LIU (Will)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------