Subject: Re: [Secauth] Summary of the last discussions

From: "Hosnieh Rafiee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 23:34:58 +0100

Hi,
> well, so, sorry to be off-topic...
> If it is assumed that no other works/approaches* are covering these
problems
> (difficult to judge without use cases), so defining the requirements could
help
> to start.

> http://csrc.nist.gov/projects/abac/index.html
>
https://downloads.cloudsecurityalliance.org/initiatives/sdp/Software_Defined
> _Perimeter.pdf
> My 2bc

Thank you for the links. I will check it out. Please consider a week delay
in the response. At the moment I'm in time constraints for a work.
 I'd like to ask everybody to share their opinions about the whole
discussions up to now. As far as I can remember, I explained a few of
requirements in last posts but probably not enough yet. So, please share
your ideas about the expectations for such API from your own points of view.
What do you expect to see from this API? Then I will summarize and include
my own ideas so that we can proceed faster to come up with the same
agreements.

Thank you,
Smile,
Hosnieh