Subject: Re: Closure of the SCHEMA wg

From: Mark Wahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:33:33 -0600

> The documents are from my point of view basically done apart from the text
> which is supposed to describe the actual listing service itself, and that
> text can not be created until the listing service exists.

Does this mean that those documents with the IESG whose content does not 
describe the listing service itself will be sent to the RFC Editor for 
publication?

Mark Wahl, Directory Product Architect
Innosoft International, Inc.

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 07:01:05 +0100

--On 2000-02-08 12.33 -0600, Mark Wahl <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> The documents are from my point of view basically done apart from the
>> text which is supposed to describe the actual listing service itself,
>> and that text can not be created until the listing service exists.
> 

I have not got requests for publishing any of the documents until the
listing service is implemented.

If this is a wish, then those documents have to be published as individual
submissions, the normal way.

    Patrik