Subject: [SAM] Session at IETF 81 in Quebec

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 00:53:08 +0200

Hi all,

according to our request, the following session has been scheduled for 
SAMRG:

   SAMRG Session 1 (2 hours)
   Thursday, Afternoon Session III 1740-1940
   Room Name: 2103

Please let us know about your proposed presentations & slot requests.

Best regards,

John & Thomas

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °

---

From: 李韬 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:06:53 +0800

Dear John & Thomas,

May I know whether we can get two slots for  the presentations of  our two
revised drafts during the session?

The problem statement draft "P2MP Streaming Media Delivery at the edge
network" (draft-litao-p2mpsmd-sam-problem-statement-00) has been revised to
the 01 version with more detailed analysis on the problem.

The labelcast protocol draft ( draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-01) has been
revised to 02 version according to the comments and precious suggestions
from IETF 80 (Prague).

Hope we can achieve great progress in Quebec!

Best regards,

Zhigang Sun, Tao Li

2011/6/25 Thomas C. Schmidt <[email-masked]>

> ° http://www.informatik.haw-**hamburg.de/~schmidt<http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/%7Eschmidt>   Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °
> ______________________________**_________________
> SAM mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://www.irtf.org/mailman/**listinfo/sam<http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sam>
>

-- 
Tao Li
Institute of Network and Information Security
College of Computer Science and Technology
National University of Defense Technology (NUDT) , P. R. China