Subject: [SAM] Question regarding your presentation

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:44:13 +0200

Dear Wang Hui,

yesterday in your presentation you made two statements which I forgot to 
ask about:

  1. You want to avoid a scaling problem of IP Multicast
  2. Labelcast as a new transport protocol remains application-transparent

So, my questions are

  ad 1.) Which scaling problem do you refer to?
  ad 2.) What API allows you to use a different transport protocol 
without changing the application?

Thanks,

Thomas
-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °