Subject: [saag] W3C Update for IETF105

From: Wendy Seltzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 13:45:36 -0400

Some web security (and privacy) updates from W3C:

Web Authentication WG is working on WebAuthn Level 2
   https://www.w3.org/TR/webauthn-2/

Web Application Security WG took up Fetch Metadata and continues its
work on security for the web platform:
   https://www.w3.org/2011/webappsec/

Privacy Interest Group (PING) is starting a series of blog posts on its
work on privacy in web standards, and is currently rechartering to
broaden its scope:
   https://www.w3.org/blog/category/technology/privacy/
   https://www.w3.org/Privacy/
   https://w3cping.github.io/administrivia/charter-draft.html

We started a new Interest Group across W3C, FIDO, and EMVXo to
coordinate on Web Payment Security:
   https://www.w3.org/securepay/

Thanks,
--Wendy

-- 
Wendy Seltzer -- [email-masked] +1.617.715.4883 (office)
Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)