Subject: [saag] IPsecME summary

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 00:50:49 +0300

IPsecME for IETF 105 met today, Tuesday 15:20-16:50. The summary has
already been posted to the datatracker status field [1] also, but is
copied here too:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Split DNS was published as RFC8598. Implicit IV and Quantum resistance
are still in the Publication Requested state.

IPv6 and IPv4 status codes is ready for WG LC, same should be true for
IKEv2 intermediate and Labeled IPsec

The hybrid qske draft already have some implementation experience, and
should be adopted as WG draft very soon.

G-DOI IKEv2 work will hopefully start going forward again as there are
some external organizations which would like to refer to it, and it
should be ready for WG Adoption call. The Post-quantum Key Exchanges
for IKEv2 should also be ready for WG Adoption call.

We also have new draft about the optimizing rekeying case by omitting
SA and TS payload. This is covered by the charter item to optimize
IKEv2 for constrained devices, and might receive WG Adoption call
quite soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/ipsecme/about/status/
-- 
[email-masked]