Subject: [saag] CARIS workshop draft report

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 13:52:08 -0400

Hello,

The CARIS2 draft report has been posted for review.  I'll also share this
on the SMART list and think having comments in one place would be helpful.
As such, please post comments to this last, SAAG.  It's a pretty
straightforward workshop summary and report.  I think this fits best as an
independent editor submission, as such it's helpful to have comments
available for the ISE and IESG for the conflict review process.  Please
share any comments you might have.

If anyone is interested to collaborate on any of the identified projects,
please respond to the project owner and ideally respond on list.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-caris2-01

Excuse the formatting.  I used the v3 XML formatting in hopes of having
bold text, but the HTML version didn't post as expected as an early adopter
so you'll see ** around text in some places as a result.  I didn't want to
create new subsections for each of those headings if using bold could work.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen