Subject: [saag] New version: draft-foudil-securitytxt-06.txt

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 22:51:13 -0400

Many changes were made based on the feedback from this group and
others, including mandating HTTPS, and an expanded security
considerations section.

Thanks

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 10:49 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-foudil-securitytxt-06.txt
To: Edwin Foudil <[email-masked]>, Yakov Shafranovich
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-foudil-securitytxt-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yakov Shafranovich and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-foudil-securitytxt
Revision:       06
Title:          A Method for Web Security Policies
Document date:  2019-04-08
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foudil-securitytxt-06.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foudil-securitytxt/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-06
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foudil-securitytxt-06

Abstract:
   When security vulnerabilities are discovered by independent security
   researchers, they often lack the channels to report them properly.
   As a result, security vulnerabilities may be left unreported.  This
   document defines a format ("security.txt") to help organizations
   describe the process for security researchers to follow in order to
   report security vulnerabilities.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat