Subject: [saag] IETF 103 agenda topics

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 13:13:56 -0500

Hi folks,

If you have a topic to propose for the SAAG session at IETF 103 in Bangkok,
please let the Ekr and I know.

Thanks,

Ben

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 12:51:52 -0400

> please let the Ekr and I know.

Heya, I've been working on IASA2 stuff for the past many months...

but in the meantime I had CDTer Stan Adams take a shot at reorganizing the
ID we've worked on that discusses technical censorship techniques from a
protocol perspective. We won't be in Bangkok -- we work on US election
cybersecurity and that week is Election week here in the USA -- and I
suspect there is a lot of work left to do on the draft, but I wanted to get
this on people's radar for the new year.

We have a repo that I am more than happy to add issues to or take PRs
against:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hall-censorship-tech/06/
https://github.com/josephlhall/rfc-censorship-tech

As you can imagine, we want this to be helpful to protocol designers in
terms of providing a one-stop reference for past techniques and research
results into blocking and shaping that affects users.

Cheers, Joe

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871