Subject: [saag] Version -03 of draft-foudil-securitytxt posted

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:19:45 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Feb 9, 2018 11:11 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-foudil-securitytxt-03.txt
To: "Edwin Foudil" <[email-masked]>, "Yakov Shafranovich" <
[email-masked]>
Cc:

A new version of I-D, draft-foudil-securitytxt-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Edwin Foudil and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-foudil-securitytxt
Revision:       03
Title:          A Method for Web Security Policies
Document date:  2018-02-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foudil-
securitytxt-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foudil-securitytxt/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foudil-securitytxt-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-foudil-
securitytxt-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foudil-securitytxt-
03

Abstract:
   When security risks in web services are discovered by independent
   security researchers who understand the severity of the risk, they
   often lack the channels to disclose them properly.  As a result,
   security issues may be left unreported. security.txt defines a
   standard to help organizations describe the process for security
   researchers to disclose security vulnerabilities securely.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat