Subject: [saag] FW: [Cryptography] NSA's 5th annual Science of Security paper award

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:20:27 +0000

FYI

On 2/1/18, 12:25 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hello.  I am writing to help recruit nominations for NSA's 5th
    Annual Best Science of Cybersecurity paper award, which covers
    papers published in calendar 2017.  Nominations close at the end
    of next month, March, 2018.
    
    The exercise of trying to identify what paper provided the strongest
    *scientific* contribution to the field in the past calendar year
    provides an interesting perspective from which to review recently
    published work and assess its significance.  I hope you'll take
    advantage of this invitation to do just that.
    
    Nominated papers are reviewed by a set of named experts, with the
    final selection made by NSA's Director of Research, Dr. Deb Frincke.
    The list of reviewers and all other details on the competition can
    be found here:
    
      http://cps-vo.org/group/sos/papercompetition
    
    Past winning papers are listed here:
    
      http://cps-vo.org/group/sos/papercompetition/pastcompetitions
    
    And, most important, the place to submit nominations is here:
    
      http://cps-vo.org/group/sos/papercompetition/submit

    --dan
    
    _______________________________________________
    The cryptography mailing list
    [email-masked]
    http://www.metzdowd.com/mailman/listinfo/cryptography