Subject: [saag] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-03.txt

From: Dmitry Belyavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 22:13:51 +0300

Hello,

I've uploaded the updated version of the draft-belyavskiy-certificate-
limitation-policy.
The new version contains some improvements motivated by discussion after my
presentation on SAAG.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 10:08 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-03.txt
To: Dmitry Belyavskiy <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dmitry Belyavskiy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy
Revision:       03
Title:          Certificate Limitation Policy
Document date:  2017-07-23
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-belyavskiy-
certificate-limitation-policy-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-
certificate-limitation-policy/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-certificate-
limitation-policy-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belyavskiy-
certificate-limitation-policy-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belyavskiy-
certificate-limitation-policy-03

Abstract:
   The document provides a specification of the application-level trust
   model.  Being provided at the application level, the limitations of
   trust can be distributed separately using cryptographically protected
   format instead of hardcoding the checks into the application itself.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky