Subject: [saag] MILE WG report for IETF99

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 01:40:21 +0900

MILE met at IETF99 at 15:50 on Monday.

There were about 30 attendees in the room and Jabber.

[Status of WG drafts]

- Draft-ietf-mile-rolie-07: this draft is soon to be sent to the IESG.

- Draft-banghart-mile-rolie-csirt-01: more reviews were requested prior to
adopting the draft as a WG draft.

- Draft-ietf-mile-xmpp-grid-03: the WG will re-initiate the WGLC.

- Draft-ietf-mile-iodef-guidance-10: it is soon to be sent to the IESG after
the shepherd writeup is completed.

[Other issues discussed at the session]

- The interests in the interoperatibility between ROLIE and TAXII were
discussed, and the WG asked the experts of TAXII to present their work
before the next meeting.

- IODEFv2 schema revision was proposed and discussed.

- The WG showed interests in working on the JSON representation of IODEF.

- Three hackathon works related to MILE were introduced.

- Discussion on the TLSv3 from the standpoint of CSIRT operations is
requested to the WG participants.

---

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 05:26:56 +0900

We found some typo, so let us resend the report.

-----------------------------
MILE met at IETF99 at 15:50 on Monday.
There were about 30 attendees in the room and Jabber.

[Status of WG drafts]

- Discussion on the TLSv1.3 from the standpoint of CSIRT operations is