Subject: [saag] IPsecME report for IETF 99

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 11:01:01 +0300

IPsecME has not yet met in Prague, but we will be meeting on last slot
on Friday.

We have 3 documents in the RFC editor queue: Mandatory implement
algorithms in IKEv2 (RFC4307bis), Mandatory to implement algorithms in
IPsec (RFC7321bis), and tcp encapsulation.

Then we have one new document submitted for publication: EdDSA for
IKEv2. Split DNS and implicit IV drafts are getting ready for the
WGLC, and we should be able to start WGLC quite soon after the IETF.

That leaves us with one accepted charter item to work with, i.e., the
quantum resistant methods for IKEv2. We have quite finished draft
about how to use PSKs to make IKEv2 quantum resistant, so that work is
progressing. In addition there has been new work starting on the
non-PSK based methods too.

In addition to the chartered items, we have several new work items,
for which we need to decide whether there is enough interest to work
on those (diet ESP, Responder intiated mobike update).

We are going to be do rechartering before the end of the year (our
charter is expiring by the end of year), so we will need to decide
which of those items are going to be included in new charter.
-- 
[email-masked]