Subject: [saag] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00.txt

From: Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 18:08:28 +0300

Dear all,

We have submitted a new draft on EAP authentication with TLS 1.3. While 
much work remains to be done, a very early version of the draft can be 
found here: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00

We thought this would be of interest to the SAAG community. Comments and 
feedback are welcome as always.

--Mohit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:03:28 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Mohit Sethi <[email-masked]>, John Mattsson 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mohit Sethi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-mattsson-eap-tls13
Revision:	00
Title:		The EAP-TLS Authentication Protocol
Document date:	2017-07-03
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		14
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00

Abstract:
    Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) provides support for
    multiple authentication methods.  Transport Layer Security (TLS)
    provides mutual authentication, integrity-protected cipher suite
    negotiation, and key exchange between two endpoints.  This document
    specifies an EAP authentication method to provide support for
    certificate-based mutual authentication and key derivation using the
    version 1.3 of the TLS protocol.  This document obsoletes RFC5216.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat