Subject: [saag] BarBoF: opportunistic encryption with p≡p on Thu 2017-07-20 19:30 CEST starting room Tyrolka, ending in a bar ;-)

From: Volker Birk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 16:10:00 +0200

Hi,

following the intro being delivered in the SAAG Open Meeting starting
13:30:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99/agenda/agenda-99-saag-02.txt

for people being interested in oportunistic encryption of email and
instant messaging p≡p is offering a short workshop in room Tyrolka on
Mezzanine level on Thursday, 20th of July 2017 19:30 CEST for all
pre-beer questions. Post-beer questions (and beer) will be served in a
bar nearby subsequently ;-)

We're happy to receive all people being interested in this topic and
all surrounding technical fields. However, personally I would be most
happy to have people delivering strong opinions and frank critics ;-)

Yours,
VB.
-- 
Volker Birk, p≡p project
mailto:[email-masked] https://pep-project.org