Subject: [saag] Webinar on TrustZone

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 01:06:41 +0200

For those of you following the TEEP effort note that there will be a
webinar about TrustZone next week. TrustZone is the ARM instantiation of
a Trusted Execution Environment. We will also hear about the Intel
versions next.

Please indicate your preference at this Doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/vkiy5rt366rdq8cv

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 10:54:04 +0200

Here are the details for the webinar today:

Date: 10 July
Time: 5pm CEST = 11am EDT

Link:
https://arm-onsite.webex.com/arm-onsite/j.php?MTID=md9a1ee42a5b96bb14095bfc2300fa48c

Meeting number (access code): 804 392 554
Meeting password: Bj62y7Qd

Join by phone
+1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
https://arm-onsite.webex.com/arm-onsite/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=585835812&tollFree=1

Toll-free calling restrictions
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

The conference bridge details have also been posted to the TEEP list.