Subject: [saag] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-02.txt

From: Dmitry Belyavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 20:38:33 +0300

Hello,

I've uploaded a document decribing a proposal of changing the certificate
validation process for application needs.
It provides more flexible way of trust limitations than CRL does.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jul 2, 2017 at 8:35 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-belyavskiy-certificate-
limitation-policy-02.txt
To: Dmitry Belyavskiy <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dmitry Belyavskiy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-belyavskiy-certificate-limitation-policy
Revision:       02
Title:          Certificate Limitation Policy
Document date:  2017-07-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-belyavskiy-certif
icate-limitation-policy-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-certifica
te-limitation-policy/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-certificate-li
mitation-policy-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-belyavskiy-cert
ificate-limitation-policy-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belyavskiy-certific
ate-limitation-policy-02

Abstract:
   The document provides a specification of the application-level trust
   model.  Being provided at the application level, the limitations of
   trust can be distributed separately using cryptographically protected
   format instead of hardcoding the checks into the application itself.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky