Subject: [saag] IPsecME Status

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 01:16:51 +0300

IPsecME met on Wednesday afternoon for two hours. We were originally
scheduled to meet on Friday, but we got rescheduled to Wednesday when
tcpinc WG was cancelled.

We have two drafts (rfc4307bis and rfc7321bis) which has been approved
by the IESG, but both of them had some nits we needed to fix. New
version of the 4307bis has already been published, and that should
solve issues for it.

The 7321bis needs bit more work, as there is text about the manual
keys that requires bit more work.

EdDSA draft is through WGLC and should be going forward soon. TCP
encapsulation draft is now in the IETF LC.

Work is ongoing on the split DNS and Quantum resistance drafts.
Implicit IV draft is now in the WG adoptation call.

We have now finished 5 of our 9 milestones, so work is going on
nicely. 
-- 
[email-masked]