Subject: [saag] WG status reports in the tracker

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 13:45:23 +0100

A bunch of WG chairs also posted their status reports to the
tracker. You can see those at [1]. Be interested if folks
find that more or less useful than the mail to the list. It's
fine to send opinions off list to Kathleen and I, or if there
are general things to discuss, to follow up in this thread.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/all-status/

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 14:57:32 +0200

Actually I would like to do it for a BoF, as a kind of archival summary 
(a.k.a. gravestone :-)

I don't think the tracker lets me do that.

Thanks,
	Yaron

On 22/07/16 14:45, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag
>