Subject: [saag] MILE WG report for IETF 96

From: "Takeshi Takahashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 20:38:22 +0900

MILE met at IETF 96 at 10:00 on Thursday.
There were about 45 - 50 attendees in the room and Jabber.

[working group drafts]

1. RFC5070-bis will be published as an RFC soon.
  Update after the WGLC was shared during the session, and the attendee
seems to very happy to publish the draft as an RFC.

2. implement draft will be published as an RFC soon.
  Though no presentation was done this time, we see no problem to proceed.

3. ROLIE draft was refined so that we can pursue submission to IESG by
November.
  The original ROLIE draft will be divided into two documents.
  One is for general information exchange purpose, while the other is for
incident-response specific purposes.

4. Review was requested for xmpp-grid and guidance drafts.
  The content of the drafts seem to be good, but we need more review. We
have seen quite many candidate reviewers for the drafts.

[individual draft]

1. the draft on JSON binding of IODEF is considered to be an WG draft.
  The attendee today seem to be happy to make it as a WG draft, but we will
ask consensus on this on the mailing list.

Cheers,
Take