Subject: [saag] ACE reports to saag

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 19:12:05 +0800

Wednesday, 20 July, 2016, 10:00 - 12:30
Chairs: Kepeng Li, Hannes Tschofenig

* Actors (Carsten, 15 min)
- http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-actors/

Summary: still has a couple of bits of feedback to process, on the Actors
draft, but otherwise is close to being ready with it.

* Authorization using OAuth 2.0 (Ludwig, 45 min)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/

Summary: there are some progress, but still some open issues. Sept is
still a valid target date for WGLC, though it would not leave much time
for implementation work on top of the document work itself. Several people
volunteered to review the document in the next couple of months.

* CBOR Web Token (Mike, 15 mins)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token/

Summary: We could have a publishable version at the next IETF meeting.
Next step is to create better examples and validate them with COSE
implementations.

* OSCOAP profile of ACE (Ludwig, 15 min)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile/

Summary: it has dependency on OSCOAP and EDHOC document, more work is
needed.

* Group Communication Security (Hannes, 15 min)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-ace-fluffy/
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-somaraju-ace-multicast/

Summary:  ~20 yes - ~5 no is indicated about the question whether or not
the ACE group should work on a solution for securing low latency group
communication. Further discussion will go to the mailing list.

* Privacy-Enhanced Tokens for Authorization in ACE (Daniel, 15 min)
-https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz
-
tokens/

Summary: the way forward is to make this as an extension of the OAuth
framework that the WG is working on.

* Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (Goeran, 15 min)
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe

Summary: the initial feedback is to work on this in ACE.

Kind Regards

Kepeng