Subject: [saag] Survey of censorship tech...

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:24:59 +0200

Thanks for the time in SAAG today to update you all on where we are
with the censorship examples draft. (Thanks to Rich, especially, for
having read it!)

We'd love feedback to make sure things are right and that we're not
missing anything or going off the rails in terms of things that would
be helpful to protocol designers and implementers:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hall-censorship-tech-04

Please feel free to file issues or submit PRs against the draft
Markdown in this repo:

https://github.com/josephlhall/rfc-censorship-tech

Cheers! --Joe

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871