Subject: [saag] Draft review request: SSH IUTF8 terminal mode

From: Simon Tatham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:21:25 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently attempting to get a small RFC published, adding an extra
terminal mode flag to the SSH protocol. My current draft is at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-01

At Kathleen Moriarty's request, I've posted to the ietf-ssh mailing list
requesting reviews of the draft; the beginnings of a discussion (so far
just a suggestion to add a reference of two) are in the list archives at
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/secsh/2016-06.mail .

Kathleen Moriarty also suggested I should ask for review from this list.
So, if anyone has any review comments on this draft, could they send
them to me, please?

Cheers,
Simon

-- 
for k in [pow(x,37,0x1a1298d262b49c895d47f) for x in [0x50deb914257022de7fff,
0x213558f2215127d5a2d1, 0x90c99e86d08b91218630, 0x109f3d0cfbf640c0beee7,
0xc83e01379a5fbec5fdd1, 0x19d3d70a8d567e388600e, 0x534e2f6e8a4a33155123]]:
 print "".join([chr(32+3*((k>>x)&1))for x in range(79)]) # <[email-masked]>