Subject: [saag] I2NSF status report for SAAG

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 15:38:01 +0100

Hi,

Here is the report the I2NSF chairs previously sent to the ADs. [Alia is copied
as she is proxy AD while Kathleen is at home singing lullabies and making cooing
sounds]

This will be our second meeting.
Progress is steady, but not exciting.
There are drafts popping out from a number of authors, so the spread is not too
bad.
The focus is still a little heavy from just one vendor, but there is a growth in
participation and interested, and there are folk from a number of service
providers actively writing text.

We met our first milestone (a little late) by adopting two I-Ds. These are
fairly mature, but we need to drive the WG to continue with them rather than
rest on their laurels.

We are late on our next milestone - the framework. This was ready but gated on
some terminology issues. However, we now have a relatively good terminology I-
D and, after discussion in BA we plan to adopt the framework and the terminology
to meet this milestone and then we'll be back on track.

Our next milestones are for June and July. There are some I-Ds sniffing around
them, but we will need to drive a little more to get the right focus. We have
some of these I-Ds on the agenda for this week.

The main discussions I am expecting in the meeting are on terminology. That will
be valuable.

The main red flags are overlaps especially with DOTS. Linda has been unpicking
this rather well in the run up to this meeting, and it looks like it will pan
out OK.

I2NSF meets on Thursday at 17.40.

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 14:25:26 -0300

There is also a new datatracker feature that allows capturing these, and 
it will cause them to land in the proceedings.

If you go to your group's page (in this case
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/i2nsf/charter/> ),
when logged in, you should see a new "Status Update" line in the WG block.

You can just paste the report into the form that is presented when you 
use the [Edit] button.

RjS

On 4/5/16 11:38 AM, Adrian Farrel wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 16:23:27 -0400

Thank you, Robert & the tools team!!

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:
> There is also a new datatracker feature that allows capturing these, and it
> will cause them to land in the proceedings.
>
> You can just paste the report into the form that is presented when you use
> the [Edit] button.
>
> RjS
>
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 22:31:56 +0100

> it will cause them to land in the proceedings.

Ah cool. I think that'd be good to try if folks are willing. Please
do cc Kathleen and I on comments/feedback.

Cheers,
S.