Subject: [saag] apologies - a survey

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:01:34 +0100

(This is without any hat, except an apologetic one:-)

For various reasons a project I'm involved with has to do a quick
survey [1] that has 5 questions asking about web security. I'm told
that the results will be fed into a process that'll eventually end
up shaping where the European commission spend research funding. I
doubt this survey will influence anything at all very much, but who
knows and some answers to these few questions could help provide
validation for some recommendations our project is making to the
commission. (Or they could invalidate those.)

If you do this kind of thing, thanks in advance.

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CW8L62P

---

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:13:55 -0500

Should we assume survey results will, at some point, become publicly available?

Can we repost the link, if it makes sense?

> On Oct 14, 2015, at 7:01 AM, Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:20:40 +0100

> Should we assume survey results will, at some point, become publicly available?

Good question for which I should've found out the answer before
posting;-) Checking now.

S

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:04:55 +0100

> Good question for which I should've found out the answer before

Apparently, anonymised versions of the non-nonsense answers will be
put up on the project web site if there are enough of those. I'll
send a mail here when that happens. (Personally, I'm not at all sure
there'll be many answers, but I guess we'll see;-)

Cheers,
S.