Subject: [saag] report for CFRG from IETF 92

From: "Paterson, Kenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:18:19 +0000

CFRG met on Wednesday afternoon. The meeting was well-attended.

We had presentations and discussions on 4 distinct topics:

- progress and next steps on the ECC work for TLS
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-curves-01)
- an update on scrypt
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-02)
- hash based signatures
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huelsing-cfrg-hash-sig-xmss-00)
- an update on a PAKE requirements document and presentations on two
specific PAKE protocols
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-augpake/,
http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp-00.txt)

-- Kenny, for the chairs.

---

From: "Paterson, Kenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 17:38:04 +0000

Correction: I forgot to mention that we also had a presentation on the
Algebraic Eraser crypto-system from Paul Gunnells (SecureRF Corporation).
Apologies for the omission.

Regards

Kenny