Subject: [saag] BarBOF for PRIME/DMAIL, after Apps and SAAG presentations

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:00:27 -0500

There was a presentation at this morning's Apps Area session on PRIME,
an privacy-intensive email architecture by Ladar Levison.

     http://darkmail.info/

The presentation covered basic architecture.

At the Thursday afternoon SAAG session, Ladar will discuss more detailed
security considerations for the work.

We've secured a room for follow-on Bar-BOF-y discussions after the SAAG
session:

    Thursday evening, 7:30pm

    Room:  Royal

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:28:04 -0500

On 3/23/2015 4:24 PM, Rolf E. Sonneveld wrote:
>Does Ladar intend to submit DMAIL/DIME via the ISE
> or is there any chance a DIME WG will be chartered?

We discussed this, some time back, but not recently.

Given his near-term workload, I would not want to predict how or whether
RFC publication of the docs will proceed.  IMO, the Independent stream
would be a reasonable choice.

d/

---

From: "Rolf E. Sonneveld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 22:24:40 +0100

Hi, Dave,

> We've secured a room for follow-on Bar-BOF-y discussions after the SAAG

thanks for the info. Does Ladar intend to submit DMAIL/DIME via the ISE 
or is there any chance a DIME WG will be chartered?

/rolf

P.S. Has anyone a link to the recording of this PRIME session, this 
morning? I tried to find it at 
http://ietf92.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions but it is 
not (yet?) available.