Subject: [saag] [Tzdist] WGLC2 for draft-ietf-tzdist-service-06.txt

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 17:27:20 -0400

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

This is the second Working Group Last Call (WGLC) for
draft-ietf-tzdist-service-06
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-06>[1]. Feel free to
make any comment before March 23.

During the first WGLC of draft-ietf-tzdist-service-05.txt we received
consequent feed backs and remarks from cross areas. We believe these
remarks have been addressed in this new version.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-06

Best Regards

Daniel and Eliot

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM
Subject: [Tzdist] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tzdist-service-06.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Time Zone Data Distribution Service
Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Time Zone Data Distribution Service
        Authors         : Michael Douglass
                          Cyrus Daboo
        Filename        : draft-ietf-tzdist-service-06.txt
        Pages           : 54
        Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a time zone data distribution service that
   allows reliable, secure and fast delivery of time zone data and leap
   second rules to client systems such as calendaring and scheduling
   applications or operating systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-service/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tzdist-service-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Tzdist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tzdist

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson