Subject: [saag] Fwd: NIST Request for Comments: 2nd Public Draft, SP 800-130: A Framework for Designing Cryptographic Key Management Systems

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:24:19 -0400

I often get these and somebody on this light might find this of interest.

As Stephen once noted on of these: if there were any change that 
impacted on IETF protocols that'd be good to know.

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	NIST Request for Comments: 2nd Public Draft, SP 800-130: A
Framework for Designing Cryptographic Key Management Systems
Date: 	Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:24:56 -0400
From: 	Caswell, Sara J. <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*Second Public Draft, Special Publication 800-130, /A Framework for
Designing Cryptographic Key Management Systems/*

Public Comment Period: April 13, 2012 through July 30, 2012.

Email Comments to: [email-masked]

Second Public Draft Details:

NIST requests comments on SP 800-130, A Framework for Designing
Cryptographic Key Management Systems. This is a revision of the document
that was provided for public comment in June 2010. Comments are
requested by July 30, 2012 and should be sent to
[email-masked], with "Comments on SP 800-130" in the
subject line. Another document, SP 800-152, which provides a basic
profile of this framework document for the Federal government, will be
available for initial comment later this year.

Links:
Draft SP 800-130 (PDF) on CSRC website:
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/drafts/800-130/second-draft_sp-800-130_april-2012.pdf