Subject: [saag] Fwd: FW: [kmip] (CORRECTION) Public Review for KMIP V1.1

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:33:16 +0000

Might be of interest to some here.
S.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: [kmip] (CORRECTION) Public Review for KMIP V1.1
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 05:12:56 -0500
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
CC: <[email-masked]>

Hi  -

Just wanted to make sure you saw this notification regarding the KMIP 
V1.1 public review. We look forward to any comments!

Regards,

Bob Griffin / Subhash Sankuratripati
OASIS KMIP TC co-chairs

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[mailto:[email-masked]]<mailto:[mailto:[email-masked]]> 
On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 4:39 PM
To: 
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: TCA
Subject: [kmip] (CORRECTION) Public Review for KMIP V1.1

KMIP reviewers,

Please note that the announcement of the 30-day Public Review for KMIP 
V1.1 Committee Specification and Note 
drafts(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201201/msg00009.html) 
contained an error in the email address for submitting comments.

The announcement identified the mailing list address as 
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>.

Please note that the mailing list address is: 
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
(not the plural 'comments').

In addition, please note that the archive is publicly visible at 
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/kmip-comment/ .

My apologies for the inconveniences this has caused for reviewers.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any difficulties 
using our comment email archives.

---

/chet

----------------

Chet Ensign

Director of Standards Development and TC Administration

OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society

http://www.oasis-open.org