Subject: [saag] 2012 NIST/NSTIC IDtrust Workshop-Mark Your Calendars- March 13-14

From: Jim Fenton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:15:56 -0800

Quite a few IETF participants have participated in this workshop
(formerly the PKI R&D Workshop) over the years, so I thought this might
be of interest. Being sensitive to spamming the saag list with
conference announcements, I checked with the ADs first, who agreed this
is appropriate.

=====

2012 NIST/NSTIC IDtrust Workshop:

"Technologies and Standards Enabling the Identity Ecosystem"

The 2012 NIST/NSTIC IDtrust Workshop will be held March 13-14, 2012 at
NIST in Gaithersburg, Maryland.  The workshop will focus on how
technologies and standards can help the framework of the identity
ecosystem coalesce. 

The two day workshop will feature plenary presentations and panel
discussions by leading identity management and standards experts
addressing a broad swath of technology and standards issues that
surround identifying and implementing the four NSTIC Guiding Principles
in the Identity Ecosystem:

  * Identity Solutions will be Privacy-Enhancing and Voluntary
  * Identity Solutions will be Secure and Resilient
  * Identity Solutions will be Interoperable
  * Identity Solutions will be Cost-Effective and Easy To Use

Additional details will be available at: 

http://www.nist.gov/itl/csd/ct/nstic_idtrust-2012.cfm