Subject: [saag] Fwd: Request for Comments: NIST SP 800-133, Recommendation for Cryptographic Key Generation

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 09:45:16 -0400

These documents may be of interest to people on these mail lists.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Request for Comments: NIST SP 800-133, Recommendation for 
Cryptographic Key Generation
Date: 	Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:23:27 -0400
From: 	Caswell, Sara J. <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL **

NIST requests comments on Special Publication (SP) 800-133,
Recommendation for Cryptographic Key Generation. Cryptography relies
upon two basic components: an algorithm (or cryptographic methodology)
and a cryptographic key. This Recommendation discusses the generation of
the keys to be managed and used by NIST’s *approved* cryptographic
algorithms. The document is available at
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsSPs.html. Please provide comments
by September 30th, 2011 to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Comments%20on%20SP%20800-133%20Key%20Generation>, 

with “Comments on SP 800-133 Key Generation” in the subject line.

** PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL **