Subject: [saag] Fwd: [apps-discuss] i18n intro, Sunday 14:00-16:00

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:52:18 -0600

This might be of interest given the use of stringprep in SASL...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [apps-discuss] i18n intro, Sunday 14:00-16:00
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:48:39 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

You might have noticed a curious item on the agenda at 14:00 on Sunday:
"Apps Area Preparatory Meeting for Internationalization Working Groups".

At that time, I will present an introduction to internationalization,
assisted by Pete Resnick (who will correct me where I go wrong). The
intent of this session is to help apps-area folks learn more about
internationalization, especially in preparation for the PRECIS WG
meeting on Thursday. The room we've been assigned (2103) holds up to 60
people so we should have plenty of space, and there is no need to sign
up if you want to attend.

If this session goes well, Pete and I might offer a more general
tutorial at a future IETF meeting. Consider Sunday's session a dry run.

See you in Quebec City!

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

_______________________________________________
apps-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss