Subject: [saag] Updated HTTP Mutual authentication draft

From: Yutaka OIWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 23:17:49 +0900

I've updated the http Mutual authentication proposal draft.

As suggested at Prague Bar-BoF, now I split out the cryptography part
from the core protocol part.  Current status of separation is a bit
technical and sloppy, I will improve some non-technical sections
such as introduction to make it more natural in the future.

In the next stage I'd also like to re-examine the http-auth extension
(optional auth and detailed auth control) part and separate it to
another draft, possibly after Quebec.

The drafts are now available at

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oiwa-http-mutualauth-09
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oiwa-http-mutualauth-algo-00

Yutaka

-- 
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.                                       Research Scientist
                            Research Center for Information Security (RCIS)
    National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                      Mail addresses: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
OpenPGP: id[440546B5] fp[7C9F 723A 7559 3246 229D  3139 8677 9BD2 4405 46B5]