Subject: [saag] Request to reviewers of AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in Secure RTP (SRTP)

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:37:45 +0200

Hi,

We have an WG document in AVTCORE (the WG responsible for SRTP among
other things after the AVT split) that specifies AES-GCM and AES-CCM
based encryption and authentication for SRTP. As WG chair I would highly
appreciate a few people from the security area could review the document
and provide feedback.

The document can be retrieved here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avt-srtp-aes-gcm/

We would appreciate the reviews prior to the Quebec meeting.

Please send your feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list

Thanks

Magnus Westerlund
AVTCORE WG chair

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------