Subject: [saag] Identity in Browser, and HTTP-auth preparation

From: Yutaka OIWA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 18:10:17 -0000

Dear all,

I'd like to restart preparing for the HTTP-auth BoF in IETF.
Sorry for our slow progress.

I'm now heading to San Francisco from Tokyo for the W3C identity in browser
workshop, where our and others' related topics about Web identity will be presented.
I'd like to have some more discussion for our strategy there.

We're preparing our problem statement straw-man document, and I'd like to
release it soon after IIB, possibly reflecting some of discussed topics in the
workshop.

I'll also attend OAuth interim meeting tomorrow, so please contact me if it is
more preferable.

Yutaka

-- 
Yutaka OIWA, Ph.D.                                       Research Scientist
                            Research Center for Information Security (RCIS)
    National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
                      Mail addresses: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
OpenPGP: id[440546B5] fp[7C9F 723A 7559 3246 229D  3139 8677 9BD2 4405 46B5]