Subject: [saag] Fwd: [OAUTH-WG] moving to Security Area

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 08:42:31 +0100

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] moving to Security Area
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 09:25:45 +0200
From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
To: OAuth WG <[email-masked]>

As discussed in the WG session at Prague just now, in discussion with
the Security Area Directors I have decided to move the OAuth Working
Group from the Applications Area to the Security Area of the IETF. The
rationale is that all of the most important work remaining for the WG to
produce OAuth 2.0 is security-related. Moving the WG to the Security
Area will enable us to receive all of the right security reviews as
early as possible before submitting the base specification to the IESG.

Stephen Farrell of the Security Area will be your new AD, and I will
stay on as Applications Area advisor.

Let's complete the important work of the OAuth WG and do the best we can
to make HTTP-based authorization more secure.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/