Subject: [Rtg-open-source] Fwd: [netmod] Blog: YANG Opensource Tools for Data Modeling-driven Management

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 18:15:35 -0500

Since the topic of YANG came up in our meeting at IETF 97, I think this
might be of interest.

Regards,
Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 1:17 PM
Subject: [netmod] Blog: YANG Opensource Tools for Data Modeling-driven
Management
To: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>, YANG Doctors <
[email-masked]>

Dear all,

This blog describes some of the opensource tools around YANG. While there
exist some tools around the YANG language validation, I want to cover the
bigger landscape of data modeling-driven management tools.

http://www.claise.be/2016/12/yang-opensource-tools-for-data-
modeling-driven-management/
Enjoy.

Regards, B.

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod