Subject: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir last call review of draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 13:59:41 -0800

Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review result: Ready

RtgDir review: draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13.txt

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
updating the draft.

Document: Effect of Pervasive Encryption on Operators -
draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13 Reviewer: Ines Robles Review Date: 12-11-2017
Intended status: Informational

Summary:
This document discusses current security and network management practices to
help guide protocol development in support of manageable, secure networks.

The draft is ready, few typos found.

Comments:

I believe the draft is technically good. This document is well written and
clear to understand.

Major Issues:

No major issues found.

Minor Issues:

Section 2:

"... Following the Snowden revelations,..." => It would be nice to add some
references here

Section 2.2.5:
"DRM..."=> I would expand it to  Digital Rights Management (DRM)

Section 6:

inlcudes=> includes

Section 6.1:
"information For example" => period missing?

Section 6.2:
"soltuions" -> solutions

Section 7.1 title:
"Encypted" => Encrypted

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 21:27:05 -0500

Ines,

Thank you very much for your review!  We're working on the comments
received and the nits you found will be addressed and are much
appreciated.

Best regards,
Kathleen

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Ines Robles
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir
>

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen