Subject: Re: [RTG-DIR] dcrouting BOF in Singapore (Mailing LIsts)

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:28:13 -0500

[Adding routing-discussion, other IGP-focused WGs and rtg-dir, please feel
free to forward.]

Hi!

As we move these efforts forward, we have now created two new mailing lists:

Routing In Fat Trees (rift): https://www.ietf.org/mailman/admin/rift
Link State Vector Routing (lsvr): https://www.ietf.org/mailman/admin/lsvr

If you are interested in either effort (or both!), please subscribe!!

The next step is to discuss and agree on a suitable charter for each of the
proposed WGs — I have asked the proponents to start a discussion on the
respective lists in the next few days.  The goal is to take the Charters to
the IESG and have them approved significantly in advance of IETF 101.

As a reminder, the focus of these efforts (resulting from the dcrouting
BOF) is on new solutions: ones that require a standalone effort (WG) – It
is not expected that work/discussions on related incremental enhancements
in an existing WG be delayed or deferred.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On November 23, 2017 at 4:17:26 AM, Alvaro Retana ([email-masked])
wrote:

Hi!

Thank you to everyone who participated in last week’s BOF!!

After comparing notes with the BOF Chairs and my co-ADs, we believe there
is good interest to start working on proposed charters for both RIFT and
BGP-LS SPF.  I will be working with the proponents on that in the next few
weeks — the current plan is for me to be the Responsible AD for both of
these efforts.

Please stay tuned to this mailing list for further announcements on mailing
lists and other details as we iron them out.

Thanks!!

Alvaro.

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 13:38:04 -0500

Sorry, here are the right links:

rift: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rift
lsvr: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lsvr

Thanks to the eager people already subscribing for pointing this out!

Alvaro.

On December 13, 2017 at 10:28:13 AM, Alvaro Retana ([email-masked])
wrote: