Subject: [RTG-DIR] BoFs you could usefully go to in Paris

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 10:53:38 +0100

Hi,

If some of you can find it in your hearts to go to and participate in a few
BoFs, that would be helpful. Any reports sent to the Directorate would be
*really* helpful (Stewart and I are stretched to make it to all the BoFs).

Infrastructure-to-Application Information Exposure BOF
Monday, March 26 2012 1300-1500
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-i2aex.txt
(This is extensions to ALTO for specific applications some of which have seen an
airing in RTG in the past, viz. Data Center and capacity requests)

RFC Format BOF
Tuesday, March 27 17:10-18:10
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-rfcform.txt
(This is a discussion about the different production media for RFCs, e.g. ASCII,
PDF...)

Network Virtualization Over Layer3 (nvo3) BOF
Wednesday, March 28 13:00-15:00
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/agenda-83-nvo3.html
(This is about building overlays, potentially limited to the Data Center)

Thanks,
Adrian