Subject: [rtcweb] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 19:55:49 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-11: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I disagree that this should be informative. It does have sections that have
informational content, but it also has sections that serve as security
considerations for WebRTC as a whole.

(nit) §4.2.1: Please expand ICE on first mention.

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 10:03:13 +0900

> On Mar 5, 2019, at 12:55, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

https://github.com/rtcweb-wg/security/pull/15

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 19:27:26 -0600

Thanks!

Ben.

> On Mar 6, 2019, at 7:03 PM, Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
>