Subject: [rtcweb] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-24: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:53:47 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-24: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure the RFC editor would have caught this nit:

2nd paragraph of security considerations section:
While formally the JSEP interface is an API, it is better to think of
   it is an Internet protocol
s/is an Internet/as an Internet/

---

From: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 18:25:13 -0800

Thanks, will fix in -25.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 08:24:03 -0500

Thank you!

Sent from my mobile device

> On Dec 21, 2017, at 9:25 PM, Justin Uberti <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Thanks, will fix in -25.
> 
>> On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 1:53 PM, Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]> wrote: