Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:27:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Forward Error Correction Requirements
        Author          : Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-12-10

Abstract:
   This document provides information and requirements for how Forward
   Error Correction (FEC) should be used by WebRTC implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-fec-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:43:23 -0800

This update of the FEC document addresses Magnus' review comments.

At this time, I believe there are no outstanding issues.

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 5:27 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>