Subject: [rtcweb] Webrtc event on the side of IETF'100

From: Alexandre GOUAILLARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:40:20 +0800

Dar all,

SingaporeJS is hosting a webrtc theme event after IETF on wednesday 15th.
PayPal was nice enough to host the event across the street from IETF.

https://www.meetup.com/Singapore-JS/events/244884529/

Anybody interested in mingling with web devs interested in webrt are
absolutely welcome to join. Do not hesitate to let me know if you are going
so I can make a shout out to every IETF expert for the audience to
recognise and go discuss after the short talks.

Hoping to see a lot of you there,

Dr. Alex for Dan, lorenzo and Jordan.

-- 
Alex. Gouaillard, PhD, PhD, MBA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President - CoSMo Software Consulting, Singapore
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sg.linkedin.com/agouaillard

   -