Subject: [rtcweb] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 14:07:24 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you -- I like these sort of overview documents for complex things
like WebRTC - they provide a newcomer to the technology a good place to
start, and help describe some of the reasons why things look the way they
do.

I do have a few comments on the document itself - there are all minor /
bikeshedding and can be ignored if you choose:
1: "Development of The Universal Solution has proved hard, however, for
all the usual reasons."
 -- this is cute, but leaves people wondering what "all the usual reasons
are". Perhaps just "Development of The Universal Solution has, however, 
proved hard." (or just cut after the "however in the original").

2: I'm not sure why you have "Protocol" in the terminology section. It
doesn't seem like it is useful for the document, and this document
doesn't seem like the right place to (re) define it.

3: Acknowledgements: 
Funny spacing in "Olle E.     Johansson"