Subject: [rtcweb] My minutes

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:07:19 -0500

# dependencies - fluffy

lots done and awaiting the RFC editor, some non-trivial number still waiting

# Interlude - chairs

Alissa was gifted a “the carrots” album for her service

# JSEP - ekr

Appendix B has been moved to MMUSIC - yay!

Jonathan asked for clarification on the handling of things like a=mux-only etc…

Jonathan asks about payload type ordering - who is the person making
the offer; if I rejected it, I can add it back, if the other guy
rejected it, then I can add it back; seems sad with the outcome, but
ultimately ekr directed him to ask for API changes in the W3C if this
needs any API changes

Ted asks for people who wanted to hum to hum (not a lot of noise) and
asks for people who didn’t want a hum to hum (not a lot of noise).
General amusement.

Martin suggests that we could pubreq now, Alissa gives him a death
stare because that means we would send it to her rather than Adam.

# Examples - suhas

summary of changes

Paul Kyzivat has reviewed this very thoroughly.  Suhas says that it is
“very close”, Martin asks if that is true, Suhas clarifies that this
means “exactly correct”

Nils Ohlmeier volunteers to review, Randell Jesup also

Once these reviews are done, we’re going WGLC

# IP Handling - not-juberti

Not today

Meeting adjourned