Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 22:03:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers of the IETF.

        Title           : SDP for the WebRTC
        Authors         : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-04.txt
	Pages           : 102
	Date            : 2017-03-26

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication [WebRTC] working group is charged to
   provide protocol support for direct interactive rich communication
   using audio, video and data between two peers' web browsers.  With in
   the WebRTC framework, Session Description protocol (SDP) [RFC4566] is
   used for negotiating session capabilities between the peers.  Such a
   negotiation happens based on the SDP Offer/Answer exchange mechanism
   described in [RFC3264].

   This document provides an informational reference in describing the
   role of SDP and the Offer/Answer exchange mechanism for the most
   common WebRTC use-cases.

   This SDP examples provided in this document is still a work in
   progress, but it aims to align closest to the evolving standards
   work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 22:07:38 -0700

Hello All

  Just submitted -04 version of the rtcweb-sdp examples draft. My apologies
for not submitting it by draft deadline as i got behind while aligning to
the latest JSEP Spec.

The version -04 fixes all the open issues from ietf-96. Thanks to JSEP
authors for converging on the uses of IDENTICAL and TRANSPORT category
attributes across BUNDLE and JSEP.

Version -04 has a new Appendix section that compiles a checklist for SDP
attributes required  based on Section 5 of JSEP-19. This was added to
provide us a easy way to ensure that the examples in the draft closely
align with the SDP construction rules from JSEP

Please give it a read and let us know if you have any questions

Cheers
Suhas

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 10:03 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>