Subject: [rtcweb] Agenda requests for IETF 97

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 09:27:52 -0700

Howdy,

The chairs are currently putting together the draft agenda for Seoul.  We
expect the lion's share will go to JSEP, as we hope to have a WG last call
issued before the meeting.  We have also received an agenda request for
adraft-copeland-rtcweb-p2p-idp-auth; if you have other agenda items to
request time for, please let us or the list know.

thanks,

Ted

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 17:14:48 +0000

Hi,

I *REALLY* hope we’ll be able to solve the RID/MID/SDES security issue before Korea, but otherwise we should definitely try to solve that at the meeting.

Regards,

Christer

From: rtcweb [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ted Hardie
Sent: 18 October 2016 19:28
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [rtcweb] Agenda requests for IETF 97

Howdy,
The chairs are currently putting together the draft agenda for Seoul.  We expect the lion's share will go to JSEP, as we hope to have a WG last call issued before the meeting.  We have also received an agenda request for adraft-copeland-rtcweb-p2p-idp-auth; if you have other agenda items to request time for, please let us or the list know.
thanks,
Ted