Subject: [rtcweb] CyberSec2017 Call for Papers and Special Session

From: Jackie Blanco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 01:00:40 -0600

You are invited to contribute, participate and/or submit your research 
paper.

The Fifth International Conference on Cyber Security, Cyber Welfare and 
Digital Forensic (CyberSec2017)

St. Mary's University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
April 22-24, 2017
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/6th-international-cyber-security-cyber-welfare-digital-forensic/

Paper Submission Deadline: March 1, 2017

==========================
  Call for Special Session
==========================

The conference also welcomes researchers to organize special session in 
any one of the tracks in cyber security and digital forensic with 
regards to the conference topic.

Mechanics:

Special Sessions may address one or more tracks, but they should be 
organized under a unified theme.  Each special session should attract 6 
registered papers. These papers will be part of the Conference 
Proceedings, and they will be published in the proceedings of the 
conference and will be sent to at least 10 indexing places.

Submission:

Send your session title and summary as detailed in the conference 
website.