Subject: [rtcweb] Extended CFP :: Fifth World Congress on Computing, Engineering and Technology :: Malaysia

From: Jackie Blanco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 20:28:09 -0600

The Fifth World Congress on Computing, Engineering and Technology (WCET)

Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (A.P.U)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
September 06-08, 2016

http://sdiwc.net/congress/wcet2016/

WCET brings together leaders from governments, NGOs, international 
organizations, research institutions and private sectors to discuss the 
cutting edge topics in the area of computing, security, digital 
information, green computing, and other related topics. This 
multi-conference event provides the opportunity for all researchers to 
share and promote their knowledge.

The conferences:

1. The Fifth International Conference on E-Learning and E-Technologies 
in Education (ICEEE2016)

2. The International Conference on Data Mining, Multimedia, Image 
Processing and their Applications (ICDMMIPA2016)

3. The Fourth International Conference on Green Computing, Technology 
and Innovation (ICGCTI2016)

4. The Fourth International Conference on Technological Advances in 
Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (TAEECE2016)

5. The Fourth International Conference on Digital Information 
Processing, E-Business and Cloud Computing (DIPECC2016)

6. The Third International Conference on Digital Security and Forensics 
(DigitalSec2016)

World Congress Committees
==========================

Patron: Datuk Dr Parmjit Singh
CEO of the Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (A.P.U) 
and Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT)

General Chair: Andy Seddon
Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU), Malaysia

Deputy Chair and Head of Organizing Committee: Muhammad Ehsan Rana
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (A.P.U), Malaysia

Extended Submission Deadline: August 10, 2016