Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 19:10:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers of the IETF.

        Title           : SDP for the WebRTC
        Authors         : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-02.txt
	Pages           : 107
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication [WebRTC] working group is charged to
   provide protocol support for direct interactive rich communication
   using audio, video and data between two peers' web browsers.  With in
   the WebRTC framework, Session Description protocol (SDP) [RFC4566] is
   used for negotiating session capabilities between the peers.  Such a
   negotiation happens based on the SDP Offer/Answer exchange mechanism
   described in [RFC3264].

   This document provides an informational reference in describing the
   role of SDP and the Offer/Answer exchange mechanism for the most
   common WebRTC use-cases.

   This SDP examples provided in this document is still a work in
   progress, but it aims to align closest to the evolving standards
   work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-sdp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/