Subject: [rtcweb] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-14.txt> (Transports for WebRTC) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 14:53:12 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Real-Time Communication in
WEB-browsers WG (rtcweb) to consider the following document:
- 'Transports for WebRTC'
  <draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-14.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-07-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the data transport protocols used by WebRTC,
   including the protocols used for interaction with intermediate boxes
   such as firewalls, relays and NAT boxes.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.