Subject: [rtcweb] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 12:00:49 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Stephen's comments on the word confidentiality, but can't
think of an alternate word.  I think text describing how this is limited
would be helpful in the introduction.  The clearest (at least to me)
description of what is meant by confidentiality doesn't appear until the
security considerations section.