Subject: [rtcweb] friendly amendments to text on DTMF resolution

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 11:40:06 -0300

grammar of the first sentence (Jonathan)
"default duration" for gaps should be "default gap" (ekr)
strike "such as browsers" from second paragraph (Alissa)
change "will not" to "are not require to" (Martin/Fluffy)

---

From: Jean-Marc Valin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 18:35:54 -0400

On 04/08/2016 10:40 AM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> grammar of the first sentence (Jonathan) "default duration" for
> gaps should be "default gap" (ekr) strike "such as browsers" from
> second paragraph (Alissa) change "will not" to "are not require to"
> (Martin/Fluffy)

Can someone point me to the latest text to which the above applies? I
did not attend Buenos Aires and could not find anything in the meeting
slides.

Cheers,

	Jean-Marc

---

From: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 14:40:05 +0000

> On Apr 8, 2016, at 8:40 AM, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Just wanted to +1 that Martin got all the points I recall on this.