Subject: [rtcweb] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 23:19:08 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shucheng LIU's OPS DIR review:

**** Editorial ****

* Section 2, page 3:

>    o  Legacy networks: In this document, legacy networks encompass the

>       conversational networks that are already deployed like the PSTN,

>       the PLMN, the IP/IMS networks offering VoIP services, including

>       3GPP "4G" Evolved Packet System[TS23.002]

Missing space in "Evolved Packet System[TS23.002]"

* Section 2, page 3:

>  o  PSTN:Public Switched Telephone Network

Missing space.

* Section 3, page 4:

>  Consequently,

>    a significant number of calls are likely to occur between terminals

>    supporting WebRTC endpoints and other terminals like mobile
handsets,

>    fixed VoIP terminals, DECT terminals that do not support WebRTC

>    endpoints nor implement OPUS. 

Seems should  s/terminals, DECT terminals/terminals, and DECT terminals/

* Section 3: each of the bullets is separated by two blank lines rather
than a single one.

* Section 4.1.1, page 5:

> especially

s/especially/specially/

* Section 4.1.3, page 5:

>    The payload format to be used for AMR-WB is described in [RFC4867]

>    with bandwidth efficient format and one speech frame encapsulated
in

>    each RTP packets

s/packets/packet/

* Section 4.2.1, page 6:

>  This include both mobile phone calls using GSM and 3G

s/include/includes/

* Section 4.2.1, page 6:

> such as, GSMA voice IMS profile for VoLTE in [IR.92].

Please remove the comma.

* Section 4.2.1, page 6:

>    degrading the high efficiency over mobile radio access.References

> for

Missing space.

* Section 4.2.3, page 7:

>    The payload format to be used for AMR is described in [RFC4867]
with

>    bandwidth efficient format and one speech frame encapsulated in
each

>    RTP packets.

s/packets/packet/