Subject: [rtcweb] Webex Details for upcoming meeting

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 13:03:23 -0800

*From: *Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
*Subject: **(Forward to others) WebEx meeting invitation: IETF RTCWeb*
*Date: *February 23, 2016 at 9:32:23 AM MST
*To: *<[email-masked]>
*Reply-To: *<[email-masked]>

Hello,
Cullen Jennings invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

*IETF RTCWeb*
Thursday, March 10, 2016
9:00 am  |  Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)  |  2 hrs

*Join WebEx meeting*
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m0d06d4979b7368f67ce61854a769d365>
Meeting number: 207 722 149
Meeting password: rtcweb

*Join by phone*
*+1-408-525-6800 <%2B1-408-525-6800>* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
*+1-866-432-9903 <%2B1-866-432-9903>* Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 207 722 149
Numeric meeting password: 91034272
Global call-in numbers
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=342076897&tollFree=1>
  |  Toll-free calling restrictions
<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Add this meeting
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mb241ffbd790e791063eb12581fac1275>
 to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.