Subject: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:45:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Gateways
        Authors         : Harald Alvestrand
                          Uwe Rauschenbach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes interoperability considerations for a class
   of WebRTC-compatible endpoints called "WebRTC gateways", which
   interconnect between WebRTC endpoints and devices that are not WebRTC
   endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 21:47:25 +0100

This, too, is a keepalive.
Please file issues in github for desired changes.

Den 21. jan. 2016 21:45, skrev [email-masked]:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>