Subject: [rtcweb] Doodle for Virtual Interim timing

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 11:10:40 -0800

Howdy,

The chairs have heard from the JSEP editor team that there is likely be to
a new version of JSEP in early march.  In order to make as much as progress
as possible, we'd like to consider a two-hour virtual interim just after
that to discuss the changes and look any further issues that need
discussion at IETF 95.  Below is a doodle poll for approximate timing:

http://doodle.com/poll/tn2uavay8bhq4iwe

Please fill it out if you would consider attending, and let the chairs know
if there are concerns,

thanks,

Sean, Cullen, Ted

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:50:00 +1100

> http://doodle.com/poll/tn2uavay8bhq4iwe

I assume that in the absence of time zone information, this is Pacific Time. No?

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 17:02:11 -0800

That was my assumption looking at the offered slots :)

On Sunday, January 31, 2016, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> On 30 January 2016 at 06:10, Ted Hardie <[email-masked] <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rtcweb mailing list
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb
>